HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE
This simple but decadent recipe uses a combination of cocoa powder and dark chocolate to create a rich chocolate flavor.
4 cups whole milk
1 TBSP VALRHONA COCOA POWDER
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Pour the hot liquid slowly onto the VALRHONA COCOA POWDER in a bowl, and whisk vigorously until there are no more lumps.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/3 of the liquid onto the melted GUANAJA 70% . Mix to a smooth, elastic, shiny texture. Then pour the rest of the liquid in the mixture while maintaining the same texture, and strain into a pan.
- Heat the chocolate mixture just to a boil, whipping vigorously to obtain a light and creamy froth.